Back Row: Avril Twiss (Secretary), Padraig Kiely (5th & 6th Classes Teacher), Marie O’ Shaughnessy
(Special Needs Assistant), Georgina Galvin (Special Needs Assistant), Karen Lynam (Special Needs
Assistant), Maggie Hogan (Special Needs Assistant), Hazel Wellwood (Secretary)
Front Row: Geraldine Whiteford (Deputy Principal & Special Education Teacher), Wendy Kingsley (1st & 2nd Classes Teacher), Joanne Jackson (Principal and 3rd & 4th Classes Teacher), Marian
Kenny (Special Education Teacher), Orla Mythen (Assistant Principal and Junior & Senior Infants Teacher)
Absent: Honora Bergin (1st and 2nd Classes Teacher) Laura Kerr (Maternity Leave).
Thank you to Arthur Harvey for taking this photo.
- This is a co-educational school with 106 pupils.
- Our principal is a teaching principal.
- Four teachers are classroom teachers.
- There are three teachers on the Special Education Team (SET) based in our school, with one shared post.
- There are three Special Needs Assistants (SNAs) two full time, one part time.
- There is an administration office available from 9am – 3pm
- Generally pupils begin school when they are four years old and transfer to secondary school when they are twelve years old.