|Principal:||Mrs. Ruth Wallace.|
|Deputy Principal:||Ms. Geraldine Whiteford.|
|Special Duties:||Mrs. Orla Mythen.|
|Teachers:||Ms Laura Wakefield
Mrs Wendy Costello
|Special Education Team (SET):||Mrs Honora Bergin/ Ms Joanne Kelly (shared) Mrs Orla Mythen|
|Special Needs Assistants (SNA’s):
|Ms Karen Lynam
Mrs Marie O Shaughnessy
Mrs Mary Murphy
|Administrative Staff:||Mrs Avril Twiss
Mrs Hazel Wellwood
|Cleaning Staff:||Anne Austin|
- This is a co-educational school with 106 pupils.
- Our principal is a teaching principal.
- Four teachers are classroom teachers.
- There are three teachers on the Special Education Team (SET) based in our school, with one shared post.
- There are three Special Needs Assistants (SNAs) two full time, one part time.
- There is an administration office available from 9am – 3pm
- Generally pupils begin school when they are four years old and transfer to secondary school when they are twelve years old.